Thursday, August 16, 2012

FBxHC Travel Tip!!!


     First I just found out that September 3rd we will see the final season of No Reservations....This makes me sad!

    So this weekend the wife and I took another trip to L.A. and in all reality you guys should not be surprised by this. This trip was not about finding cool food but as a barber I had the chance to participate in a cool promo event with a local LA barbershop. When I got done on Saturday we were trying to figure out what we were going to do for dinner.

Chinatown Summer Night
    When I travel out of town I never eat at restaurants that exist where I live. So this trip I had caught wind that there was a big event in Chinatown called Chinatown Summer Nights. Kung Fu movie blasting on a wall, about 10 food trucks, dj's and craft vendors. Just a super cool event to hang out at (wish I would of  had my girls with me, they would of loved it). Oh yeah, it was free!!!

    So here is my travel tip. You go on holiday to a place that has Disneyland, Magic Mountain or Knott's Berry Farm why are you going to spend your time and money at crappy corporate chain restaurant when there is so much more to the city and surrounding area! Grab a local paper (OC or LA Weekley in So.Cal),check the internet for cool local events or local restaurants and when in doubt ask. Trust me it is worth it!!

    Enjoy your travels and enjoy the city you are visiting.

  

  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment