Friday, January 4, 2013

Food Goals of 2013...Yes I have Goals!!!

So I do not normally have any resolutions or anything but this year I have a list of things I want to do and here they are!!!
   
    1) Food Recipe Contest: April 13th 2013 is national Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day and I am wanting to partner with a local restaurant and collect a bunch of grillled cheese sandwich recipes and the winning recipe will hit a menu on April 13th. Keep your eyes peeled!!

   2) COCHON 555: 5 chefs, 5 winemakers and 5 pigs and 10 cities (including SF and LA). It is not a super cheap event but I am willing to spend the money on it,

   3) Another visit to Jason Quinn's "The Playground" and I think another visit to "INK"

   Last but not least I am really going to try and develope the Fat Boy HC blog into something dope this year. Working on some recipes to put up here as well. Keep your eyes peeled going into the next year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment