Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dinner Time With The Wife And Kid #2

So it is Valentines Day and the truth is I have been sick as hell for the last 24 hours.

Finally up and moving about I figured I owed the wife dinner at least.

On Saturday nights at Gazebo Gardens in Fresno,Ca there is a food truck meet up which features Dusty Buns Bistro, Bravo Bites and several other local trucks. One of these is TAKO BBQ.

TAKO is hands down one of my favorite trucks the owners are super nice people and the food is killer.

Daisy is a noodle kid so she had the glassy noodles with spicey spam. Spicey spam is something her and I love. I had the kalbi beef burrito

Kalbi is usually done with a beef short or even pork (I guess you could use chicken). The marinated is made is usually made with say sauce, ginger and garlic. I also add sesame oil to my marinade.

Beth had the kalbi tacos with the fresh kimchi that they make themselves.

We finished up with some dessert from the folks at Summertime Pies. Beth had the blackberry pie, I had the turtle pie and Daisy had the chocolate cream pie. This was a nice way to end dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment