Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So why FBHC?

So once upon a time my friend Bryan Gray (The Blamed and Left Out) and Joey Belville (The Echoeing Green) had a meal iin Oregon during Tom Fest at a rib/bbq joint. The legend goes Bryan and Joey ate so much they were asked to leave. This is where Fat By Hardcore got it's start.

So I have been kicking the idea of doing this blog for sometime now and last night as Beth and I sat eating dinner in Northridge,CA. I really decided to just do it and Fat Boy Hardcore made perfect sense.

This blog is about food and I am not talking about snooty, pretentious writing but about everything that makes food cool and fun. I want to share what chefs I respect are doing and I really want to share what bands are eating when they are on the road and there favorite joints in there home towns, recipes and stuff that I am learning!

If you have any idea, things you want to see....hit me up.

Frankie


No comments:

Post a Comment