Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inglewood and a damn good Po' Boy

So on Tuesday the wife and I took a drive down to the City of Angels ok so we had to be at The Forum in Inglewood,CA. So while Beth was doing her thing there at The Forum I sat in the car reading the LA Weekly seeing what bands were going to be in the area that I were not going to get to see (Agnostic Front was on this list of bands!)x
Bourbon Street Fish & Grill

So around 1:30 II finally was done and needed something to eat so and there was a yellow building calling my name so I walked over mainly to get a soda and stared at the menu and realized a srimp Po'Boy sounded really good...so I ordered!

So you can go into a lot of restaurants and find a Shrimp Po' Boy sandwich but this sandwich was probably one of the best shrimp sandwiches I have had. The bread was a french roll that had a nice bit of crunch, not a ton of mayo (which is good cause I hate sandwiches with tons of mayo), lettuce, pickles and shrimp that was well battered and crunchy.

The sandwich came in two sizes a 6 inch and a 10 inch. I opted for the 6 inch and it was just enough to get me through the day.

Shrimp Po' Boy.....Next time I get the fried Chicken
There are several soul food joints in the area and I am glad hit this one up.....Next time I tried the fried chicken. Bourbon Street Fish & Grill is located at 601 South Prairie Street-Inglewood,CA 90301


No comments:

Post a Comment