Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day....I love this week!!!

I need a couple more arms!!

   First I am working on a post about Culinary School v. Working Your way up the ladder. I am hoping to get some feedback from some chefs and see what they have to say about this topic. I am also getting ready to not only have pins done but the first FBHC t-shirt....Can not wait!!

   So here is the question...What do you like to do for St. Patrick's Day?  Everyone likes to go out, party and get drunk and I get it but for me I use St. Patrick's Day to fix a huge meal for my family and if the day permits my fiends.

   To be honest I try to spread it out over a few days. St. Patrick's Day is always Corned Beef, Cabbage and potatoes. The 16th of March is usually a Shepard's Pie with Irish Soda Bread (recipe for both of these will be posted by weeks end). Last but not least the 18th of March is nothing but leftovers (I love a good Reuben sandwich!)

St. Patrick's Day 2011

    Well I hope everyone out there has a great and safe St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment